Moscow Piano Quartet
Ludwig van Beethoven
Piano Quartet in Eb major, Op. 16
I. Grave - Allegro ma non troppo
II. Andante cantabile
III. Allegro ma non troppo
Piano Quintet in F minor, Op. 34
I. Allegro non troppo
II. Andante, un poco Adagio
III. Scherzo - Allegro - Trio
IV. Finale - Poco sostenuto - Allegro non troppo
Maria Balbi, violin
Samvel Barsegian, viola
Guenrikh Elesin, cello
Alexei Eremin, piano
Vadim Tsibulevsky, violin (guest musician)
Free admission (upon advance reservation: limited to 2 entries per request)
Access to the venue
Access to the Monastery's Granary is through the entrance in front of the Hotel Santa Maria (see location). The exit takes place from the same place. Admission is from 6:30 pm and up to 15 minutes before the start of the show. Entry is not allowed after the show starts.
The security rules for public access to the festival follow the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health.
We will welcome you with complete security and confidence.
· Mandatory use of a mask, even with a visor.
· Observe the safety distances when accessing the enclosure.
· Use the gel alcohol dispensers available in various locations.
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the container right away and wash your hands afterward.
· Respect the distance between seats.
· No brochure or physical format will be delivered.
· For any questions, ask room attendants for support.