Grupo de Música Contemporânea de Lisboa
Peixinho é fixe
Jorge Peixinho (1940-1995)
· O Canto da Sibila (1976)
· Welkom (1972)
· Remake (1985)
· Sine Nomine (1987)
· Coração Habitado (1966)
· Deux pièces meublées (1988)
Pedro Pinto Figueiredo, conductor
Susana Teixeira, mezzo-soprano
João Pereira Coutinho, flute
Luís Gomes, clarinet
José Sá Machado, violin
Ricardo Mateus, viola
Jorge Sá Machado, cello
Inês Cavalheiro, harp
Dana Radu, piano
Fátima Juvandes, percussion
Free admission (upon advance ticket withdrawal: limited to 2 tickets)
Book your entry »
Access to the venue
Access to the Monastery's Granary is through the entrance in front of the Hotel Santa Maria (see location). The exit takes place from the same place. Admission is from 6:30 pm and up to 15 minutes before the start of the show. Entry is not allowed after the show starts.
The security rules for public access to the festival follow the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health.
We will welcome you with complete security and confidence.
· Mandatory use of a mask, even with a visor.
· Observe the safety distances when accessing the enclosure.
· Use the gel alcohol dispensers available in various locations.
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the container right away and wash your hands afterward.
· Respect the distance between seats.
· No brochure or physical format will be delivered.
· For any questions, ask room attendants for support.