GISBA – Grupo de Instrumentistas de Sopro da Banda de Alcobaça
Kleine Kammermusik, for wind quintet, Op. 24, No. 2
I. Lustig: Mässig schnelle Viertel
II. Walzer: Durchweg sehr leise
III. Ruhig und einfach. Achtel
IV. Schnelle Viertel
V. Sehr lebhaft
Joly Braga Santos
Adagio e Scherzino
Frederico de Freitas
I. Allegro con spirito
Rui Ramos, transverse flute
Sara Dias, oboe
Vera Santos, clarinet
Gonçalo Pedrosa, french horn
Rute Santos, bassoon
Free admission (upon advance reservation: limited to 2 entries per request)
Access to the venue
Access to the Monastery's Granary is through the entrance in front of the Hotel Santa Maria (see location). The exit takes place from the same place. Admission is from 6:30 pm and up to 15 minutes before the start of the show. Entry is not allowed after the show starts.
The security rules for public access to the festival follow the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health.
We will welcome you with complete security and confidence.
· Mandatory use of a mask, even with a visor.
· Observe the safety distances when accessing the enclosure.
· Use the gel alcohol dispensers available in various locations.
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the container right away and wash your hands afterward.
· Respect the distance between seats.
· No brochure or physical format will be delivered.
· For any questions, ask room attendants for support.